Home sellers prize drawTopics
Thinking of selling your home? We are here to help!
We know that selling a house can be pretty stressful, and it can also be quite expensive! Our home sellers prize draw could help.
Enter our prize draw today to win £3,000!
With all the costs of selling, we are sure that this cash will be well used.
It is quick and easy to enter. Simply sign up for a free valuation from one of our solicitor estate agents via our entry form below. The prize fund will be released to the winner on evidence of the property being listed with GSPC.
All valuations provided will be conducted by market experts and based on real selling prices using our detailed, intricate knowledge of the local market.
What are you waiting for? Enter today for your chance to be our lucky winner. (Please make sure to read our terms and conditions below the entry form).
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry is conditional upon completion of a valid entry form and the performance of a valuation by a GSPC solicitor estate agent.
- The draw is open to all genuine home sellers who are UK residents over the age of 18 with a permanent UK address (excluding all GSPC and GSPC solicitor estate agents’ employees and relatives).
- The draw closes at 1pm on Sunday 31st December 2017 and the winner will be selected at random by Monday 8th January 2018.
- The prize is £3,000 cash.
- The prize fund will be released to the winner on receipt of evidence of the property being listed with GSPC.
- The property for sale must be located in an G, KA, ML, PA and FK7 and be registered with a GSPC agent by 29th June 2018.
- If the property isn’t registered within the above period, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner selected.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw.
- If contact cannot be made within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- GSPC’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will need to be available to participate in post event publicity.
- The name of the winner will be made available on the GSPC website at www.gspc.co.uk after Monday 8th January 2018.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Simply complete a valid entry form by Sunday 31st December 2017.
- By entering you will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is GSPC. Registered Office: 12 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 6LU. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.