The best advertising for your homeTopics
GSPC gives you everything for home buying and selling in one place, offering great service to secure you a great sale.
Our trusted local experts work hard to ensure that you get the best advice to achieve the best selling price, with our exclusive advertising package which includes:
- Great online advertising and promotions
- Guaranteed appearances in our popular property guide
- Support from our call centre, with convenient opening hours
- Email notifications to potential buyers looking for a home just like yours
Here's all you need to know about advertising with GSPC.
Our online advertising combines a range of websites chosen to reach the best buyer for your home.
Our own website is one of the most popular websites advertising houses and flats for sale in the west of Scotland. With over 125,000 unique visitors a month it's one website you won't want to miss.
To guarantee wide exposure you will also be advertised on:
- espc.com, the perfect way to reach buyers moving across from the east
- sspc.co.uk, Scotland’s national property website
- OnTheMarket.com, a UK wide property website
- Nestoria, an international property search engine which features homes for sale around the world.
We are asked by thousands of buyers to help them find their next home and our extensive mailing list ensures that we will get lots of attention for your property.
- We send thousands of emails each month, alerting buyers to new homes on the market.
- Aspiring buyers use our Watchlist to keep tabs on specific properties that have caught their eye and new buyers join the service daily.
The truth is that, if your home doesn’t appear in print, there are some people who just won’t see it. The real reason most agents don’t recommend print advertising is that it can be expensive, especially if you advertise your home often.
GSPC members, however, guarantee advertising in the Property Guide for your home. With that you get included in the 20,000 copies distributed across west/central Scotland, via 400 outlets.
We're open longer
Our call centre means we’re open to buyers for longer than most estate agents. We’re open until 9.00pm on weekdays and between 10.00am and 4.00pm at weekends. It means we won’t miss an opportunity to sell your home.
To get the best advertising for your home, talk to your GSPC member firm. You can search for a GSPC member by going to our solicitor search tool.
Alternatively, you can call us on 08457 229922 (or 0141 572 2400).