Take control of your property searches and find out about new homes for sale which meet your search criteria. All you need is GSPC.
My saved searches
You can quickly view your saved seraches to see if there are any new properties on the market.
Creating an account
It is really quick and simple to set up your My GSPC account.
- Make searching quicker with our saved searches. Don't start from scratch each time you visit GSPC, your saved search will always update with new properties that meet your individual requirements.
- Get told about new properties that meet your criteria. Simply opt to activite email alerts when you create your saved search. Emails will be sent whenever a new property matches your requirements and will be added to your saved search.
- Shortlist properties and keep a list of your favourite properties. You can also opt-in to be notified if any of your shortlisted properties have a closing date set, become under offer or if they come back on to the market.
- Don't forget to tick the box to sign up to receive GSPC updates with lots of useful property market information and offers.
Manage your account
Once you've signed up it is very easy to manage your account.
Setting up alerts:
- Log in to your account by clicking the link at top right of screen.
- Enter your search criteria on the home page and click 'To Buy' or 'To Rent'.
- Your search results are returned. After the first two listings and at the bottom of your page you will see a large orange message to 'Save this search to receive free email alerts'. Click on this.
- Enter a name for this search e.g. Morningside, New Home, Just Dreaming ...
- Leave the check box for email alerts ticked if you want emails sent when new properties come on to the market that meet these criteria, or if prices change.
- Click 'Save this search'
You can update your details and/or search criteria as well as email alert requirements by visitng My GSPC at any time.
Creating a shortlist
- You can add properties that you like to your shortlist by clicking on the orange + icon in the search results list and the property details page.
Updating your details/requirements
- When logged in, click on the person icon at the top right of the screen.
- You will now be shown your Shortlist (your shortlisted property). You can click on 'Searches' to view a list of your saved searches.
- You can edit your email alert requirements by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes
- You can delete a saved search by clicking the X
- You can updated your details and change your password by clicking on the 'Change details' link near the top right of the page.
- By clicking on one of your saved searches you can use the filters on the left to update your requirements. Remember to click the orange save this search button when you are finished!